Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break!

Awesome! I get to stay home and do absolutely nothing for 9 days! Repeat: 9 days!

------------------------

Spring break isn't actually THAT big of a deal. I mean, it's just a week that us students aren't allowed to go to school because of religious obligations. Really, without religious holidays, there would be at least a month more of school in the school year. Then again, they might just add that extra month into summer...

Soooo..... What does Spring break mean to me? Nothing really, save for the extra time I have to do whatever I want. Of course, this year I have more time than I expected; I basically only have reading for ELA in terms of homework. I guess that means that I'll have to find something else to cram for.

Anyway, I have not posted anything for over a month now. It's not that I don't post because I'm pretty sure that nobody ever reads my blog. It's more because I had a whole lot of school work to do the past few weeks. Also, I've gotten back into yo-yo'ing full time, which meant that large chunks of my free time was spent practicing moves, inventing new ones, and of course removing knots from the axle...

On the subject of yo-yo's, I recently bought one of my friends a Kickside CP. You see, normally I would let my friend purchase his own gear. But since I received a generous reward for Pi Day(which I extremely wanted to write about, but didn't get around to), I decided to give an aspiring yo-yoer a yo-yo good enough until he grasps the basics. When that time comes, I'll leave him to choosing which yo-yo he wants. After that, maybe we can put on entire shows for the cafeteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment